"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

The funny thing...

My favorite book is always the one I'm reading at the moment. It's hard to choose a favorite book when the one you're reading is so amazing. When people ask me what my favorite book is, I feel like it's an unfair question. Why do I have to have one favorite book? It doesn't make any sense. Obviously, I'm thinking too much about this question. Lol. But, I do have favorites. Pride & Prejudice, To Kill a Mockingbird, A Separate Peace. This doesn't mean I don't have other favorite books, it just means that these are the three books I can read over and over again. Kind of like how I can watch Armageddon, Jurassic Park and Die Hard with a Vengeance over and over again.

Right now, I'm reading "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" by Stephen Chbosky. Charlie (the main character) writes letters to an unknown person about his life in high school. It's very strange, but I'm hooked.

I'm going to read some more and go to sleep a little bit early today. Want to wake up in the morning to make myself a breakfast sandwich with bacon and eggs. Yum! Too bad there's no orange juice...