"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

Finally!

My mom and I started talking about planning a family trip to Paris next fall. Woohoo!! ^^ Well, I guess I'd actually be doing most of the planning, organizing, etc. Lol. Finally, after all these years being obsessed with a country I've never visited - I actually get to go! Wowww~ My family and I have never traveled internationally together, so it should be interesting (in a good way). I'm not sure if my brother would be up for it, but hopefully he is. ^^ My mom and I both love Paris, so we're excited. My dad has never traveled outside of California since immigrating here 25+ years ago, so this is a much deserved vacation (though I feel he'd rather visit Korea on his vacation). If anything, my mom and I can plan a trip without the men too. We'll see. But, yay!