"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

The beginning of something wonderful.

The start of the 2012-13 NBA season is near. Woohoo! I thought the summer would be unbearable after the finals, but thankfully the NBA draft and Olympics kept me preoccupied. And, preseason games are coming up too! ^^ Yay~

I will be attending the Clippers vs. Heat game in November. Yay! And, no matter what - I am determined to attend a Clippers vs. Lakers game this season. I cannot miss it. It's going to be epic and very expensive, but a cost I'm willing to pay for an experience that may only happen once. One day, when I'm old and gray - I'll tell my grandchildren about the day I watched Chris Paul, Blake Griffin, Chauncey Billups, Caron Butler (Okay, I'll stop listing Clippers' players since I have to get to the opposing team - haha), Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash, Dwight Howard and Pau Gasol play at the Los Angeles Staples Center. It'll be a glorious storytelling day where I giggle to myself as I share the story and my grandchildren roll their eyes as they text their friends. And, just for that - I'll make them wear ugly sweaters I knit all day. Lol. Can't wait 'til that day comes!

XOXO,
Grace