"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

Life goals.

Instead of making a list of New Year's resolutions I never really follow, I decided to make a list of life goals.  They are major lifestyle adjustments, but I am committed to making it happen.

1.  Eat breakfast.  "Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper." -Adelle Davis  |  Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, yet it's the easiest for me to skip.  Granola bars, oatmeal, fruit, bagels, yogurt - whatever the food is, I want eating breakfast to be the most important part of my morning.  No exceptions.


2.  Be kind.  "You must simply have courage and be kind." -Cinderella  | Kindness is defined as the quality of being friendly, generous and considerate - it's very different from being nice.  Nice is merely being pleasant and agreeable, but kindness is entirely about other people.  I want my life to be about kindness.

3.  Live an eco-friendly lifestyle.  This means using reusable bags for groceries, not buying packaged food, buying fruits and vegetables at the farmer's market, making my own products, shopping second-hand and downsizing.  Laura Singer explains her zero-waste lifestyle HERE - it's truly inspiring.  Man, this is going to be tough.  Haha.

That's it for now, but I'm sure this list will continue to grow...