"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

My 10-Step Skincare Routine.

It doesn't really matter how many steps you have in your skincare routine - you could have as little as four steps, as long as it works for you.  This is what works for me.  *Click on products for links.

Step 1. Remove eye makeup. I use Philosophy Just Release Me Eye Makeup Remover or Japanese makeup remover wipes from Daiso on lazy days.
Step 2. Remove makeup with an oil-based cleanser on dry skin.  I use The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Oil.  This cleansing oil seriously gets the job done and it smells really nice.
Step 3. Wash your face with a water-based cleanser.  I use Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser.  I love this cleanser so much.  I also use use Fresh Soy Face Cleanser, but I ran out of that a few weeks ago. Yup, I double-cleanse - it's a very effective way to wash your face. Try it!
Step 4. Exfoliate your skin (1-2 times a week).  I use Skin Food Black Sugar Mask Wash Off (works well without being abrasive) or my Clarisonic Mia (usually with any sample cleanser I have in the bathroom).
Step 5. Apply toner.  I use Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner.  I'm trying the Lavender one right now and it's also really great.
Step 5. Apply a sheet mask for 15-20 minutes (twice a week). I refrigerate my sheet masks because it cools my face while hydrating it at the same time.  I like to keep sheet masks in stock - running out of them would be a nightmare.  Try Skinfood Hydro Fitting Snail Mask Sheet.
Step 6. Apply eye cream.  I use Fresh Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream.
Step 7. Apply moisturizer generously.  I use Belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb.
Step 8. Apply face serum or essence.  I'm not committed to any one face serum, but I'm using Ora's Amazing Herbal Advanced Nightly Skin Repair right now.
Step 9.  Apply facial mist for extra moisture.  I use Heritage Store Rose Petals Rosewater.
Step 10.  Apply lip balm.  I use Glossier Balm Dotcom.  Your lips need some love too!

Click Here to read an article about the 10-step Korean Skincare Routine featured on Into The Gloss.