"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

Latest obsessions.

1. Game of Thrones.  I finally started watching Game of Thrones a month or so ago and it quickly became one of my favorite shows. Dragons, epic battles, castles, mythological blue-eyed creatures - what's not to love?  This show was made for people like me.  And, of course there's Jon Snow - bastard son of Lord Eddard Stark and Lord Commander of the Night's Watch - I love him. #youknownothingjonsnow #winteriscoming 

2. My Nike shoes.  I got a pair on sale when I was visiting my brother in Florida last year.  We locked eyes and I knew it was meant to be. #nikeforever

3. Barefoot Contessa.  I got pretty sick over the holidays, so my Christmas weekend was spent indoors, binge-watching Ina Garten's show "Barefoot Contessa: Back to Basics" on Netflix and not much else.  She is the queen of everything.

4.  Lip tint.  I'm sort of obsessed with lip tint right now - so is Jessica Alba.  I have three lip tints from innisfree, hand-delivered to me from Korea!  Thank you to my wonderful friends who love me. #hearts When you visit Korea, stock up on skincare and makeup products - it's the smart thing to do. 

5. Redbox.  Yes, there are still people who rent movies from Redbox kiosks inside of grocery stores and I am one of them.  It is a weekly ritual for me to drive to Ralph's on my way home to pick up a movie and sometimes popcorn. Movie. Check. Popcorn. Check. Dog sitting next to me on couch. Check. A perfect night in!