"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

Glee.

Glee is currently one of the most refreshing shows on television. I watched the pilot episode expecting a really corny version of High School Musical – but, I was wrong because it was oh-so-amazing (though, we can’t completely rule out corny – haha). Every minute is worth celebrating – especially the amazing cast (they can sing!). Sure, singing and dancing through the halls of your high school probably isn’t realistic (or safe) – but, who says it can’t happen? Glee clearly shows us, it can.

Thank goodness someone had the brilliant idea of bringing bundles of joy to television once a week in the form of characters like Will Schuester, Sue Sylvester, Finn, Rachel, Mercedes, Puck, Quinn, Artie and Tina. Not only does Glee bring a whole legion of songs, from every genre, back to life - they do it with spice, color and heart.

This is why I love Glee.