"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

Genius.

As cliché as this sounds, I’m an irrevocable Marc Jacobs fanatic*. The Marc by Marc Jacobs collection is modern, chic and affordable – perfect for someone like me.

Whenever I walk into a department store (usually Bloomindales – which is one of my favorite places in the world, by the way) – I head straight for the Marc Jacobs section to marvel at the wonderful inventions known to mankind as bags, purses, totes, clutches, etc. Of course, he also has a beautiful collection of shoes, watches, clothes and accessories – but, the bags are exquisite.

My point: I’m glad subtle “fashionistas” (like me and some of my friends – and, maybe you) have been blessed with the genius-ness of Marc Jacobs and his wonderful little creations of art. And, of course – we don’t want to forget his team, the people who put the amazing ideas together to make leather-smelling products of goodness.

Marc Jacobs is a genius – an utter genius.

*Fanatic = a person with an extreme and uncritical enthusiasm or zeal