"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

yes!


I remember being absolutely terrified when I watched "The Last of the Mohicans" with my family a long time ago. I will never forget the emotions I felt while watching this movie - fear, anxiety, pain, sadness, hatred. I was at the edge of my seat the entire time, biting my nails and everything. Daniel Day-Lewis played the heroic Nathaniel Hawkeye in this movie and he was incredible. This is why I was so happy when Daniel Day-Lewis won the Oscar for Best Actor. He moves my heart. Here's a little clip of his awesome acceptance speech. I especially love the way he charmingly appreciated his wife.


I don't know if I'd watch "The Last of the Mohicans" ever again because it's a horrifying and heartbreaking story set during the French and Indian War. Here's one of the scenes from the movie you will NEVER forget. Just warning you, the things you're about to see are not happy things. Sorry.