"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

A tiny little book club.


One of my friends and I are going to start a mini book club this month. Hehe. It's not really a club though, just two people independently reading the same book together and talking about it periodically. We're sending each other five books on our must-read list. Cute, huh? Anyways, here's my list and the reasons I chose them:

1) The Night Circus | by Erin Morgenstern
Reason: It's about the circus. The night circus. Enough said.
2) Death Comes to Pemberley | by P.D.James
Reason: I'm obsessed with Pride & Prejudice and this novel has an interesting twist to a story I fell in love with a very long time ago.
3) Seraphina | by Rachel Hartman
Reason: To put it plainly, I love fantasy fiction. It's my favorite genre to read along with historical fiction.
4) The Screwtape Letters | by C.S.Lewis
Reason: I secretly wish I knew everything about Christian apologetics, a rational basis for my Christian faith.
5) Gone Girl | by Gillian Flynn
Reason: Everyone needs a little suspense during the week and this novel was on the New York Times Bestseller list for 8 weeks. *I could probably live life without reading it though. Haha.