"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

The small things in life.

I like waking up in the morning to my dog staring at me, driving to work listening to Katy Perry's "Wide Awake" and getting boba with my coworker during lunch. I like pinning cool photos to my Pinterest boards, following famous people on Twitter and watching musicals with my mom. I like playing board games with my friends 'til late at night eating too much junk food. I like going to basketball games to cheer on my favorite team (Los Angeles Clippers) while wearing my favorite player's t-shirt (Blake Griffin). I like lying in my bed...just writing. I like listening to Mark Driscoll in the morning to wake me up from my slumber. I like eating dinner with my brother (he's pretty sweet under his tough exterior). I like looking at the stars at night hoping a shooting star passes by. I like watching the same movie multiple times in a row, reading fantasy books and collecting Polaroid-esque photos. I like stories about cops, magic and vampires + watching Stephen A. Smith and Skip Bayless argue on ESPN. I like collecting recipes and being in the kitchen. I like my hanging wall art of New York and my wrapping paper-turned-poster of Paris. I like cutting heart shapes out of old books and hanging it on my wall. I like laughing about nothing with my dad and buying my family presents. I like listening to R&B and hip hop songs. I like buying used books at little bookstores on corners.

There are so many other small things I like, but I'll stop here. I leave you with a song I'm addicted to right now (it's okay if you don't like it - haha). "Stronger" by Kanye West. I don't like Kanye, but this song is pretty dope.