"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

loss.

LossThe state of being deprived of or of being without something that one has had

I have discovered recently that I am capable of hurting people, just as much as people are capable of hurting me. Maybe I should be locked up in a dungeon and kept away from people for a while. I wish I could go back in time to make better, wiser decisions about certain things - but, I can't. What's done is done. All I can do is apologize and hope the other person forgives me and wants to reconcile. And, if not - I will learn from my mistakes. Whatever happens, I don't want to dwell on the hurt and pain because that's no good for anyone. Just gotta move on sometimes and pray I don't make the same mistakes again. 


I think I was a better person when I was younger, I'm so jaded now. I feel like I'm less caring, less trusting...the list goes on. I miss my 18-year old self...she was so sweet, innocent and good. Now, I'm so...damaged.