"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

Random thoughts.


I like scented candles, things that sparkle, lemon-flavored desserts, winter and stories about magic & vampires. I like many other things, but these are the things I'm thinking about right now. ^^

I'd like to go to a John Legend, Usher or Adele concert in the near future. I love live music. Favorite Usher song right now is "Scream" - love it! 





I have d
ecided to buy season tickets for the LA Clippers after I get married (with my husband). Hopefully, he'll be a Clippers fan. If not, he'll have to compromise.

Hmm...I can't go a day without checking ESPN news. I get automatic updates on my phone for NBA related news. I don't broadcast this information - so, people don't really know and it's probably better that way. ^^

I'm super excited about the Olympics this year. My Olympics phone app is awesome! I won't miss a single thing this year (I'm only following basketball, soccer & swimming). I'm really excited to watch the USA men's basketball team compete and I will absolutely be watching every game they play, no matter what time I have to wake up. Late nights with ice cream and cookies to come!


I leave you with these two videos. They should make you happy too~ ^^