"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

remember?

  

Remember libraries and card catalogs?? I do. I wonder if libraries still have card catalogs...
Probably not...computers have most likely taken over. Sad face.

Blast to the past: My mom used to take me to the San Bernardino County Library everyday after school in elementary school. It was my favorite part of the day.

As soon as my brother and I got out of the car, we'd run inside the library to the card catalog section. We'd run our fingers through the cards to find whatever book we felt like reading that day. It was a lot of fun.
**My brother and I used to have secret competitions to see who could carry the most books. Obviously, I won. I was bigger. Heh. Then, we'd hide in a corner (and my mom - haha) and read our books silently (with occasional laughter) until my mom found us. Haha.

Fun times. Miss those days. I haven't been inside a library since last year. How very sad. I purchase all of the books I want to read at Target or Amazon nowadays. Now that I have a Kindle Touch, I don't know that I will ever need step into another library again. No! I have to. Must borrow a book. Will visit library soon. I want my children to have libraries! They're going to disappear...

Go to the library!