"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

From the city.

Just a few more pictures from my week in New York. I didn't have a place for these in my previous entry about my trip. Wow, lookin' back - we really did explore the city like mad. Haha. Mostly pictures of my mom. Enjoy!

[Pictures taken with Grace's iPhone camera]

XOXO Grace


 Lookin' up at the Empire State Building.
82nd & 5th (by the MET).
The Metropolitan Museum of Art.

 Egyptian art.


 Central Park.
 The Lincoln Center.
The Columbus Circle.

 Breakfast.
 Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
 Wall Street.
Trinity Church.

 Alexander Hamilton's grave.
 Our reflection at the 9/11 Memorial.
 Battery Park.
 Hehe.
 The Statue of Liberty.

 MSG.

 The American Museum of Natural History.



 Grand Central Station.

 Linsanity.
 New York Public Library.
 Berkeley College. Such a pretty blue.
 Dylan's Candy Bar.

 The Plaza.