"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

Dear Little Sis.

Dear Little Sis,


I don't know who you are yet, but I'm excited to meet you.
I hope they match us up fairly quickly~ I know it's an intense process, so I'll try my best to be patient.
Maybe this is what families experience when they're waiting to adopt a child. Maybe not.

I can't wait to go to the movies with you~ It's one of my favorite things to do! Maybe we can watch "The Avengers" or "Snow White and the Huntsman" together! But, I'm open to anything (except horror, I don't watch those anymore).

If you like basketball, we can go to a Clippers game together and watch Blake Griffin dunk the ball. He's great. Have you been to Disneyland? If you haven't, we can go together! I love it there. It's so fun~ Wow, there are so many things I want to do with you already!!



I don't know who your parents are, what school you attend or what your dreams are - but, I'm excited to find out. I hope you're excited to meet me too.


I'll see you soon. 


XOXO Grace