"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

Paris.

My love for Paris probably started the summer before my freshman year in high school after watching "Beauty and the Beast" for the fiftieth time. It was the first time I started to care that Lumiere spoke French or that the words 'bonjour' and 'monsieur' were repeated multiple times throughout the film. Haha. A similar kind of thing happened with the "The Sound of Music" ages ago. After learning about Hitler and the Holocaust in junior high, I realized Rolfe (one of the characters) was a member of the Nazi Party and the funny sounding phrase he kept saying in the film was "Heil Hitler" - it was an "ohhhh" moment for me.

I have yet to visit Paris, but WILL take my own photograph of the Eiffel Tower one day. Maybe even open a bottle of champagne under it. I hear that's what the French do? Just want to try it~ Maybe I'll take a bottle of sparkling cider with me on the plane for the occasion. Haha~~

I think I'd want to visit Paris for New Year's Eve despite the freezing cold. Wishing French people
a cheerful Bonne Annees and exchanging bises (small kisses on each cheek) at the stroke of midnight sounds great to me!