"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

The Duck and Bunny.

I came across a creperie called The Duck and Bunny via Amy Cao's blog. If you don't know who Amy Cao is - she's a writer + food blogger residing in New York. Um...I'd like her job, please. :] She also has her own website: Amy Blogs Chow and uploads very cool videos about food called Stupidly Simple Snacks. I just watched a bunch of videos on how to make simple snacks and I'm making the deviled eggs tomorrow! Yummy~ May you be inspired as well. ;]

Okay, back to what I was talking about - The Duck and Bunny. The creperie is based in Providence, Rhode Island - located just seven minutes away from the Amtrak station I'll arrive at on my 'holiday' [as the British would say]. My reasons for wanting to visit The Duck and Bunny are as follows: their peanut butter and banana sandwich looks amazing AND it's in Rhode Island [the perfect place to visit on my way to Boston]. Which reminds me, maybe I'll pack a peanut butter and jam sandwich for my plane ride to New York. Another lingering thought: should I take my laptop? Probably not, right? Okay. :]

Another very cool website: Foodspotting.com. My initial reaction to this website was - how am I discovering this now?? + a few OMG's. You'll probably do the same thing - if you don't, I'm truly sorry. Whether you live in Los Angeles or Buenos Aires - you'll find plenty of great places to eat through this website. Try it! :]

Okay, I'm off to watch Toy Story 3! I hope it's as good as people say it was!! :] Good night! Over and out.