"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

Sidecar Doughnuts.



I can't help myself. Every week, I go to Sidecar Doughnuts' website to check what flavor doughnuts they have. It's a bad habit. This week, they have apricot with cream and black velvet with mascarpone glaze (among many other flavors).

My parents owned a doughnut shop when I was little (probably when I was in preschool/kindergarten). My mom was the baker and I was the girl who ate the dough in the mixer. Haha. My mom would tell me not to eat the doughnuts because they were for customers ONLY, but like most kids - I didn't listen. Instead, I sneaked doughnuts into the kitchen and ate them in my secret hiding place.  But, my mom would always find me with powder and sprinkles all over my face. Lol.