"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

love.

the reason this card is special is because it's from my brother.

my donut cake. so delicious. maple bacon & huckleberry!

i love the first letter of my name.

favorite yogurt combination right now: plain tart yogurt, milk chocolate crunch, raspberries and almonds. thanks, michelle!

i learned how to play hanafuda and i'm pretty good at it!

good will hunting. loveeeeee.

i finally know how to play poker! i'm not very good at it, but at least i know how to play.

new addition to my room: a little mailbox.

finally got my iPad keyboard!

pretty birthday wrapping paper.

started flagging places i want to visit in Europe. yay!

my favorite plant is the cactus.
i love my iPad cover.

loveeeeeeee.

i have the coolest mom in the world. the kind of mom who goes to basketball games with me last minute for my birthday.