"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

Fancy.

I finished the fifth and final class for my HR Management certificate today. Yay! I learned so much during the past four months, but I am soooooooo looking forward to sleeping in on Saturdays for a while. ^^ Yessssss~

Today was a very special day spent in downtown LA with two of my dear friends, Erin and Ryan. Thank you for giving me the best Christmas presents in the world!

My macarons & delish mimosa.

My earl grey macaron. Amazing.

The most amazing lunch at Bottega Louie.
The fanciest pizza, salad and fries I've ever had. Thank you!!


My very own rosemary plant. Hehe. Thank you!!!

A very cute card with instructions on how to make a rosemary plant happy. 

The Hobbit. Thank youuuuu!!

Can you believe all of this happened in just one day?!! Thank you for being amazing friends. Thank you for showering me with such amazing + thoughtful gifts. And, so much love. So much. ^^