"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

Booked!

My flight to Korea is booked! ^^ My very first international business trip. Yay!

My to-do list for the trip: Buy a really thick + cute coat to protect me from the winter cold. Pack myself a peanut butter & jelly sandwich for the morning. Stuff my suitcase with delish American snacks. Download action movies onto my iPad so I never get bored. Fill my iPod with a bunch of songs I won't get sick of (Usher, check. Ne-Yo, check. Yup!). Take my Kindle for some reading on the plane. Hehe. Oh my gosh...I'm so excited! Another perk to this trip is I get to stay in a hotel for free!! ^^

Oh yeah! On my way home from Korea, I have a 8-hour layover in San Francisco. This means I get to spend a few hours in the city before my flight home! Yay! I get to spend hours at the Ferry Building, get crème brûlée at The Crème Brûlée Cart and go to Blue Bottle Coffee for coffee (obviously).

But, here's the best part - I get to rest an entire day before going to work! This means I get to stay in bed all day, doing absolutely nothing. Woohoo!

This is my life and it's awesome. Well, this is just part of my life...