"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

in between.

it has been a lonely past six months. i never thought things would be so hard. but, of course - God has a plan and His own timing for things. the hard part is waiting.

the hardest thing was not being able to share my struggles with the people closest to me. but, as hard as it was - it built my character and faith.

for the first time in six months, i have peace about the decisions i've made. they were big decisions, so i guess it was only natural for me to struggle. if these past few months had been easy, i guess that would have been weird. i feel like my spiritual body has been through a massive beating. don't worry, it's not as bad as it sounds. it was just tough.

NOW i understand what God means by this verse: "He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, he has put eternity into man’s heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end." (Ecclesiastes 3:11)

everything happens in His time. can't rush things, you gotta wait.