"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

Inside my bag.


Wild Rose Hand Cream by The Body Shop. I love anything that smells like roses.
Naked by Urban Decay. This is the best eyeshadow palette in the world. Must have it with me at all times.
Kindle Touch. Probably the coolest thing I've bought this year.
iPod Nano. I've had my iPod for years and it still works! Never going to throw it away.
Tic Tacs. Because I don't chew gum anymore.
Reach dental floss. You just need it.
Hard formula by Shu Uemura. The best eyebrow pencil you will ever come to know.
Tide stick. To remove stains whenever I want. Accidents happen.
Marc by Marc Jacobs watch. A gift from my mom. My favorite watch.
Marc by Marc Jacobs wallet. A gift from my friends. Going to use it until it falls apart. Hehe.
Hair tie. To tie my hair back on a windy day.
Keys. 
Jewelmint earrings. These are my favorite fancy earrings. I keep them in my bag just in case I ever need to be fancy.
Turquoise necklace. Beautiful.
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. The most entertaining book ever. Can't put it down. I read as much as I can during my lunch breaks at work. Too bad my lunch is only an hour. Sad face.

Okay, goodnight!

xoxo Grace