"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

My dad is an amazing cook.

Not that my mom can't cook because she absolutely can.
But, this entry is to highlight my dad's passion and love for cooking.
I'll highlight my mom's passion and love in another entry. Promise!

The kitchen is my dad's home. It is his favorite place in the house apart from his bed. Haha.
His specialty is Korean and Chinese food. I LOVE his food because it's delicious. He has a special gift.

I came home today and his mouthwatering 짬뽕 was sitting in one of our big pots.
All for me!! I feel guilty for eating so late, but it was well worth it. I want more.
The bamboo slices were the best part!

In a perfect world, my dad would be the head chef at his own restaurant and my mom would be the manager. Hehe.

I hope my dad lives a really long time. I really love him. He is the kindest, funniest and most thoughtful person I know.