"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

Lin fever.


It all happened on the morning after the Knicks defeated the Nets on Saturday, February 4 for me. I was browsing the internet and while I was clicking away, I came across a video highlighting Jeremy Lin's swagger on the court against the Nets. It was amazing. Swoon.

The most inspiring thing about Lin is his armor-like faith. Whether you follow him on Facebook or Twitter, it is very clear that God is a huge part of this man's life. As he said,
"If you look back at my story, doesn't matter where you look, God's fingerprints are all over the place."  He loves Jesus more than basketball. Swoon. 

But, of course - he gets to train and play basketball with other amazing players like Carmelo Anthony, Amar'e Stoudemire, Tyson Chandler, Landry Fields, Steve Novak, etc. Yes, I know their names too. In your face!


I hope I get to see the Knicks play when I visit New York. Pretty please. I would love that.