"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

Flutter.

Flutter. It's the feeling you get right before a first date or a few minutes before a job interview. Your insides turn upside down and your palms get a little sweaty (or, in my case - really sweaty). We've all been there. When you feel fluttery inside, it means you're excited and/or anxious about something. Your body is reacting to your state of mind and the condition of your heart. Just think of how you'd feel if you ever won a Grammy or an Oscar [my secret dream, actually]. Or, maybe you'd like to think you're winning the MacArthur Genius Grant or The Pulitzer Prize. I'm talking about that fluttery feeling.

If you asked me how I felt about 2011 so far, I'd tell you - it has been absolutely amazing. A year of flutter (thus far). And, the best part - there's so much more to come! :D I have a few resolutions this year and thankfully, I've done a pretty good job of keeping them.

1) Keep in touch with my relatives more. Hang out with my cousins on a semi-regular basis (the ones who live in California, anyway). Visit my aunts, uncles + grandma once in a while. They're so good to me.

2) Take every opportunity to do something new. Skydiving was great. Jumping out of a plane 12,500 feet up in the air - best 10 minutes of my life! Next on the list: cooking classes & audition for something. Woohoo!

3) No more entertainment blogs. Haven't checked a single entertainment blog for 18 days. That's pretty impressive. I have no idea what actor is dating who or what the latest scandal is. It's kind of liberating. I like not knowing.

4) Save up and plan my trip to Paris, France. Yes, Paris is the city I'll start my new year in 2012.

Most of all, I'm thankful for my friends and family. I'm blessed with great people in my life. And, I'm thankful to Facebook for allowing me to keep in touch with people I'd otherwise never talk to. Sad, but true. I'm also VERY thankful for my church. One Way. Eight years, almost nine. I'll probably stick around...forever. Haha.