"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

new things

1. The number of indoor plants I look after has grown over the past year and a half - I now have four (4) plants. Being home more has helped me to become a better plant caretaker. I check the soil and water my plants weekly, make sure they have enough indirect sunlight, trim the leaves if things get too wild and say kind things to them as much as possible. I repotted two of my plants for the first time today and I somehow feel closer to them. One of the things I enjoy most is seeing new leaves grow. :)


2. I've been making little lifestyle changes like exercising and drinking less milk tea/boba and bread. I started going to pilates twice a week about a month ago and it has been really good for my body and soul. I plan on trying out boxing this coming week, so really looking forward to that! <3


3. I recently discovered a really cute coffeeshop inside of a bookstore (pictured below) and reached out to the team a month ago to see if they would be open to me volunteering as a barista. I sadly didn't hear back from anyone, but was able to talk to the main barista today. The barista was super nice and said he'd love for me to join the team - yay! Seems like the perfect opportunity to learn more about coffee + get to know new people.

 

That's all for now! 

xoxo Grace