"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

[Repost] It's Friday!

1. I discovered Smit Farms apple cider at the Irvine Farmers Market last weekend.  While I'd like to pick up fresh produce at the farmers market every two weeks, it takes diligence and determination to drive 20 minutes south for fruits and vegetables.  I happen to be a lazy bum. Hah.


2. Leonardo DiCaprio won the SAG award for Best Actor, which means he will most likely win the Oscar.  Dear Academy, please don't disappoint us by giving the Oscar to another actor.  Thanks, The People.
3 "Spotlight" won the SAG award for Best Ensemble in a Film.  YESSSSSSSSSSS!  Yay for journalism done right and their awesome acceptance speeches!  Click Here to read the Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative article.


4.  Grease: Live.  More specifically, Aaron Tveit as Danny Zuko.  Aaron's portrayal of Danny Zuko was very James Dean-like (his blond hair and blue eyes) + he was super muscular, clean-cut, tall, sweet, hot...you get my point.  Here's a clip from the show.  Remember my post about Aaron years ago before his mainstream fame?  Click Here to reminisce.  Aaron's portrayal of Danny Zuko was much like Andrew Garfield's portrayal of Peter Parker - different, but great in its own right. Remember thinking for the first time EVER how hipster hot Peter Parker was?  Click Here to appreciate the new kind of cool.


5. I finally watched "Mr. Robot" in just a few days.  This is what often happens when you like television more than people.  Just kidding.  Click Here to watch an extended sneak peek of the show. It's an intriguing show and the first one I haven't ruined by looking it up on Wikipedia.  Can't wait until the next season!