"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

#newyorkcity

A few photos from my New York trip!  The photos are not in any particular order.

At the airport waiting to board the plane to New York!

Chicken, gyro & rice @ The Halal Guys.
I like the gyro more than the chicken and I LOVE the white sauce.

The ShackBurger @ Shake Shack.  It was amazing. #omg
The Upper West Side location is my favorite.

The Chocolate Chip Walnut cookie @ Levain Bakery.  
My favorite cookie is the Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip cookie.

 Passed by The New York Times in Times Square.
Working here used to be my dream.

Lobster roll @ Luke's Lobster.
The most amazing lobster roll I've ever had. 


Hot dog @ Grey's Papaya.
It's the sort of thing you have to pick up if you're in New York - it's a thing.

Pizza @ John's of Bleeker's Street.  Finally got to try pizza here, so I was happy. I would definitely try the pepperoni next time because that's how I like my pizza. 

 Pizza @ Joe's Pizza. 
I like coming here for pizza when I visit the city because this is where I had my first New York style pizza eleven years ago.

Banana pudding @ Magnolia's Bakery. 
It's another thing I do when I visit the city. #haha 

 Though my feet were in pain most of the time, it was great seeing the Brooklyn Bridge for  little while. It was too cold...brr.

 Seth Meyers was also at the Toy Fair. #socool

Cronuts @ Dominique Ansel Bakery.
My roommate pre-ordered our cronuts two weeks in advance. 
If you do that, you can avoid standing in line for hours. They were pretty delicious. Glad I got to try the original cronut.

 I took this photo of the CNN building in Columbus Circle simply because Anderson Cooper works there. #teehee

 The everything bagel with cream cheese & lox @ Ess-A-Bagel.  
This is by far the BEST bagel I have ever had in my life.

One of the most beautiful buildings in New York City, The New York Public Library. 

A Gentleman's Guide to Love & Murder. #broadwaymusical #unexpectedlycharming #hilarious

Chinatown. 

 Soup dumplings @ Joe's Shanghai. One of the best meals I had in New York. #sogood

 I love milk tea and New York had Coco Fresh. #thankgoodness

Juice Generation (New York's version of Jamba Juice). #lovedit

Inside of the Grand Central Terminal. #beautiful

Outside of the Grand Central Terminal. #magical

It was so cold in New York...so cold... 

Peter Luger's in Brooklyn. Love the red brick. 

 Yummy steak.

Catching up with friends @ Momofuku Ssam Bar. #fancyfood #delicious 

Catching up with friends @ Rice to Riches.  

The view from our hotel room at Pod 39. #sopretty 

#ihavethisthingwithfloors #andmyshoes 

Marble statue of the Three Graces. #socool 

 I love chandeliers.