"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

I will miss you.


The saddest thing about the Clippers losing tonight is that I won't get to see Blake play anymore. Not until the preseason starts in October anyway. I'm going to miss him...

The Clippers lost to the Spurs tonight, but they put up a darn good fight. Even though all odds were against them, they definitely didn't give the Spurs an easy win. Playing against a team like the Spurs is tough, but the Clippers did well. Proud face.

Since the Clippers have been eliminated from the playoffs, I will be rooting for the Oklahoma City Thunder to win the championship. Watching Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook play basketball is mind-blowing. They're freaking amazing. Young and unstoppable. They will win tomorrow night against the Lakers. Then, Spurs vs. OKC. That's going to be an amazing match-up. Exciting!

XOXO Grace