"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

the art of studying.


Yes, I should be studying right now - but, I need a break. A really long one. Sitting at my dining table for hours isn't exactly how I pictured my evenings, but it is what I have to do right now. Bittersweet.

I feel like I'm learning how to study all over again - it's so much fun! I'm looking forward to my Thursday class this week. Yay! My Thursday classes are the educational highlight of my week. Haha. Only 6 weeks left! I guess you could say I'm learning the art of studying. It takes serious discipline and focus. I've also learned that studying means separating myself from the people I want to hang out with most. It's the hardest part, but I'm doing it...reluctantly. Heh.

I'm trying to get into the habit of reading online articles for the Economist, Wall Street Journal and New York Times in the morning. Why? Because, it's going to help me on the GRE! Anything that'll get me ahead!! Practice tests, practice tests and more practice tests. I'm constantly reviewing my vocabulary; gotta learn word groups, word roots, words in context, etc. Aigoo...

A special shout out to my friends on Pandora: Christopher O'Riley, Yanni, Secret Garden, David Lanz and Jim Brickman. Thank you for your talent on the piano + helping me focus!

Okay, my break is over now. Bye.

GRE Word of the Day
Aggrandize: to increase in power, influence, and reputation