"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

Merry Christmas!

[Looking back at Christmas 2011]

On Christmas morning, I woke up and watched a couple hours of Food TV.  How could I not, right?
A memory: I used to watch Martha Stewart, Emeril Lagasse + so many other celebrity chefs cook away in their fancy little kitchens. It was the highlight of my afternoons in college. Heh.
Note to self: The kitchen is the most important part of the house. It always will be.

Hmm...I didn't do anything grand on Christmas day, but it was special because I spent it with loved ones.  Didn't get to drive through neighborhoods to look at Christmas lights though. Which reminds me! There's a small street in Fullerton where the whole neighborhood participates in this annual holiday activity where everyone hangs homemade ornaments from their trees. They're really pretty. They call the ornaments sparkleballs because well, they sparkle. Hehe. Here's a link to a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwsA5Lnm8j0&feature=player_embedded#!