"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

In you, I find my rest.

All it takes is one unexpected, comforting email from someone in your life to make things better. So, thank you to that person for understanding and encouraging me. Jesus knows who you are. Haha. Thank you...my heart is a little lighter now.

God's timing is perfect, even when it seems ridiculous. This may sound strange, but my dog totally knew I needed comfort because she came into my room and sat next to me for a while. She's so special...

Lately, my life has been...well, crazy. I feel like I've been moving at 80mph without a single break. But, I guess that's my fault. But, regardless of how much work I have this week - I am determined to find my rest in Him. Lord, I turn to you and ask you to be my strength. I am weak and limited; I need your guidance.

Okay, now I'm off to make a task list of everything I have to do before I leave for Asia...