"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

inspired.

i believe each of us are inspired to act by something we keep close to our hearts.

of all the things i'm passionate about - writing and human rights stand closest to my heart. and, as it turns out - when you combine the two, you get grant writing. never thought God would lead me in this direction, but He did. surprise, grace! haha. through little opportunities here and there, He has been revealing his plan to me. it's pretty great to see Him at work in me. even though grant writing is super tedious and extremely time consuming, i know i'm going to enjoy every minute of it. my prayer: for God to make me the best at what i do. :)

human rights has always been an international issue for me, but it's an issue here. God has been opening my eyes to see the same need in the communities around me. there is so much injustice everywhere, just in different forms. so, the hope is - i'll be used everywhere as a humanitarian and grant writer. plus, i get to work with so many people who are making a difference in the world.

the most important thing i've learned is to MOVE. don't sit around waiting for Him to reveal what He wants for you. as you take little steps to seek Him, He will reveal his grand plan.