"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139.14

applesauce in a jar.

yes, applesauce in a jar for wedding guests in the land of oregon. wonderful, isn't it? i love this kind of stuff. maybe i'll distribute nicely packaged jars of boysenberry jam (so delicious~) at my wedding...perhaps in a smaller jar though...

but, anyway - oregon is on my great, big list of states to visit. in particular, portland. i found this wonderful site that guides you through everything one can do whilst visiting portland. and, if you're like me - you'll be on the site for at least an hour. so, perhaps i will visit portland, oregon somewhat soon. :]

also on my list are: boston, massachusetts; anchorage, alaska; seattle, washington; providence, rhode island; staten island, new york; and, just all of connecticut.